Monday, February 28, 2011

I Need People Looking For A Loan Shark

The Oscars 2011! Winner of drawing

the record was not going to publish a post on the Oscar ... I think that in terms of fashion is all too studied and few of them choose their own designs!
But when last week I left a comment for a day Academic I could not resist to stop publishing the entry. So I hope you enjoy them all, but especially the Academic !. Do not you imagine the illusion that make this type of commentary and much more of a new blogger and also know of a lifetime ...
So I decided to post the people who I really liked and I think that could have taken more out ... Some of my favorites were Cate Blanchett and Hilary Swank, wonderful with two designs combined with beads and feathers, respectively!
And Sharon Stone and Camila Alves seemed impressive, both in black ...
On the other hand, had expected more of the following ... bet with designs of red quite like Sandra Bullock and Anne Hathaway, both models chosen word of honor and I think that could have been gained much more from.
I show some of the many dresses she wore it last ... And frankly, I did not like any!
also wanted to highlight the stunning Halle Berry and Scarlett Johansson, who in my opinion could have looked much more on the red carpet ...
And the star of the night, the very pregnant Natalie Portman, who increasingly seems to me more beautiful!!
Undoubtedly the best all night for my taste and more taking into account the state ...
What you think about?
What are your favorites? Happy
beginning of the week ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment