Monday, February 7, 2011

Rubbermaid 1-piece Dish Drainer 8354

Cumpleblog ... Draw!

I can not believe it's been a year since the first release ...
acknowledge that it has been very intense and the blog has given me great joy! Attend the last edition of Cibeles one of them and meet some bloggers in person and many others through the PC, which can not be described ... But I've also found that people who already knew, Share the same passion for fashion than me!
remember when I started with the first innings, did not tell anyone of my surroundings and published without comment, not expecting anything. Time has passed and now the fans are largely what today is Englishcoolhunterb and sincerely, it is wonderful to home after a long day at work and know that someone on the other screen has something to say and to say ...
I've always tried to keep the philosophy of the beginning and above all, was based on shape my view of fashion, because I believe that no two opinions alike ... and sometimes to transmit it, no easy task!
In this new year I love that readers have a greater role in each post. I received a large number of emails with lots of questions about: my favorite places in my hometown or other, I can look stores interesting, brands, places ... and I love to answer each one of them!. For that reason, I would love to receive occasional e-mail and / or comment on something that may interest you or you feel like Englishcoolhunterb show through.
And to celebrate this cumpleblog Alouette shop has offered me the opportunity to draw between my readers this wonderful nude lace dress with a tiara and a beautiful necklace!
The truth I believe that there is no better way to celebrate this birthday, which one of my favorite stores Gijón ... So I hope you like it, and especially opinéis you join!
The contest rules are as follows:
- Living in Spain.
- Follow the Alouette Facebook page .
- Leave a comment on this post with a name and email address.
...
- No need to be a follower of the blog to participate ... Who wants to follow the blog that is because he likes and wants! And 319 and I think I have a past, but if anyone wants to join ... will be a pleasure for me!
- What if would welcome the addition of bloggers among their gadgets the draw.
- The contest will end on February 23 (last day of the Pasarela Cibeles).
- The winner is the person who has left the post with the final number of raffle coupon Once that day, so the deadline for entries will be up when the draw. And in case you exceed the number of participants, less the number "23" as many times as necessary until a winner.
- And finally, I just need to wish you good luck!!

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment