Sunday, February 27, 2011

Aneta Masalskazdjęcia

Alouette! TERESA

First of all, I wanted to mention that if someone spent hours Alouette store I would be working on it!. My work in the health field has nothing to do, but I admit that I wanted to test the experience was great, at least for me ... (I hope that my "partner for a day" too). So I have to thank Jose for giving me the opportunity and tell readers that if I go back to work next Saturday, I promise to write a post for you that you may feel encouraged to know the shop and we salute you!

And today's post is to say that ... WE HAVE WINNERS OF ALOUETTE!

Yesterday the number eleven was the 10057.
Therefore the number of Cumpleblog winner of the 057 ...
And the winner is Unica with your comment "It's very nice I really like the design. I register for the draw."

So
I'll contact her now!
I want to thank your wonderful comments and seeing the positive reception it has had, I hope to make a lot more, before the year is out ...
Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment