Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Can Guys Masterbate In Public?

Quedada blogger! Moniquilla

a quick post today, but intense ...
I think I finally just finished the suitcase! Although tomorrow I will review all overlooked, however what I believe is essential ...
I waited three busy days and my mind will thank me, because this last week has been terrible ...

Cibeles appointment on Saturday, hope to see many of you and introduce myself! And the night is at the club Fortuny, I love that place! Even when it's good weather is much more welcoming. Anyway, the event is very good looking and if you have not signed up yet and you are taking longer!


And for that you have not gotten Cibeles passes you can always follow the advice of the wonderful and fun Isis So So Chic Urban



really, be happy know many of you ...

By the way ... I continue to draw Alouette!

Good weekend to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment