Thursday, February 10, 2011

For How Long Whitening Lasts In Opalescence

AUTOREGALO ... CELEBRATION OF "CUMPLEBLOG"


First of all I wanted to thank the good acceptance has been the draw and all your wonderful words! I enjoyed reading many of the anonymous and as many blogs I usually read and write every day and more to all those who where with me every day on the blog! In turn, I wanted to talk again about the methodology of the winner, and I've seen a few complaints from readers who came to say that "higher numbers would most likely" ... So I like that you give different options for editing and all wish you the same opportunities!

But really what I wanted to show you today is my autoregalo "cumpleblog." Since the first blog post was linked to the beautiful rings of Yves Saint Laurent Arty that I show below ...

And a year later, still not one of them for different reasons ... So when I saw a few weeks ago the coils of the new library I Bimba & Lola I was catatonic! And I took a walk the Bimba & Lola in Asturias, but all who asked did not know or even if they were going to get! And once I figured that I would be without it ... So when I called yesterday morning from a store and they told me reached only one, who was my size, who had saved and had to tell if it is not wanted because there was a large waiting list ... I could not believe! Sometimes I have luck!
Obviously, with the photos you all know that the ring came with me!



And, although I am a potential anti-counterfeiting and always say I'd rather have an original design to a copy of a large firm ... This ring is the exception to the rule and actually meet the 28 € that costs have a considerable impact on my choice!
Do you like my autoregalo "cumpleblog?

Happy weekend to all and many thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment