Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Wife Wants Me To Wear A Corset

Edit HTML and CSS with

time ago I started using BlueFish editor of html and css.


also tried Aptana , I discarded because it is in English and prefer to use programs that are my language. I was told that there is a patch for English but I have not ...

So I gave him an opportunity to BlueFish Aptana though many say is superior.

happened to discuss the features I've tried so far. I would like to know the Aptana to compare for both editors. Features

  • Autocomplete html tags and attributes.

  • hotkeys to insert tags. I found it useful and can be customized escritura.Se speeds.
  • Autocomplete css.
  • Bleeding
  • automatic. Once you indicate the desired indent the next line of code is placed in the same indentation of the previous line.

Well, here a brief overview of the features of BlueFish. In future postings I'll post the use of various functions of the program I'm testing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment