Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jprofiler With Tomcat Windows

25!

Today the post has to be fast, and I have not much time ...

But I wanted to write. Today is a special day and the show of yesterday seemed very interesting!

So I could not miss a post about the guests that are most caught my attention ...


And really, if I have to talk about the person I liked all the Gala, I would say that this is Elena Anaya!
and bridge the gap ... The selection of dresses in nude tone also seemed interesting!
Maria Valverde, Lola Duenas, Natasha Yarovenko are my selections.
On the other hand, we must highlight the combination of different supplements. I was particularly struck by the variety. Since we could find from a Bulgari necklace vintage jewelry belts, clutch purses against imposing simple ... In short anything goes!
And funny note ... the costume chosen by Pancho!
Source: be

Good start of week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment