Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can I Use A Homemade Trailer

!

Hi, first of all I wanted to say is that from now on will have more time to devote to the blog ... So I hope you get better during these months and if you have any idea please do not hesitate to comment!

This week is being a little crazy, yesterday I checked the tickets for the weekend to go to Cibeles with my friend Elena and Friday will dedicate a post more focused on what I do, and I hope to see many of you!

But
Today I want to dedicate this post to a wonderful person I met shortly after having the blog and I love her so much, as you design! A Mónica Muñoz, and I dedicated a post from the previous collection and could not spend more time, not to publish your collection to first / summer this year!
And this weekend we will meet in person, and he'll be in El Ego de Cibeles ... Monica can not imagine that I have the desire and illusion that makes me go to be in The Ego!
But do not worry, because for that you can not attend the event, this post is dedicated to her and teach her magnificent collection ... Hope you like it as much as me!
The color is bright and especially this skirt combined with the scarf has amazed me! This tissue has to be mine or yes!
Monica
designs his own prints, so their pieces are unique! Is happy and it shows in every collection ...
And even been encouraged to design a bag, which I personally love to go to the beach ...
It has also drawn a small exclusive collection of dresses, since no two are alike!. The dress has called Canvas and painted by hand ... A true work of art!
And for those who do not dare to so much color, there are few designs something more discreet but just as original ...
This pattern had already booked a long time and I think it is beautiful ...
What you think about your designs?
You can see his entire collection and pricing here! I assure you that will surprise you, nothing scandalous to be about as exclusive designs ... Worth knowing this girl!

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment