Thursday, February 24, 2011

What To Write Inson's 21st Birthday Card

HELBIG!

I was thrilled to attend the parade this designer, her spring / summer had hit me in the last edition of Cibeles and when his agent told me to send the post I could not believe it!
The problem was my job ... as it was incompatible be on Tuesday at the gateway. However I wanted to thank you and could not spend more time without posting his wonderful collection ... So I just need to say that I hope to have those entries in September and go to see your collection or yes!
Anyway, for those who could not attend for various reasons ... I do not entertain more and teach you the parade!
The British style is key to the designs of the day ...
and patent leather in many colors brings joy to the autumn / winter!
And certainly what I captured in this collection were his designs black & white!
waists, flared skirts, back in the air ...
certainly a collection of 10 who could not pass without posting!
Impressive and wonderful transparencies belt loop!
Although if I have to highlight a star piece in the collection ... would this coat!
What do you think about?
Photos: Yo Dona web.
Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment