Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lumene Aerosol Foundations

MÓTEST ... GIJÓN!

Hello!
Today I wanted to talk about a discovery of eyeglasses I've loved ... I've never spoken, but I have myopia and astigmatism and have always used goggles, although only are required to read, use the pc, watch tv ... However, I know for a fact that choosing glasses is complex, since they have to stick with the style of each one and also is something that characterizes you and, pun intended ... "obvious." ;

team Multiópticas has traveled for four weeks in different parts of English territory and between the chosen cities are Gijón! So when I started to see some friends on facebook to nasal Motest I began to pique curiosity ... Monica the trendsetter of (I recommend your blog ), walk through Madrid, Granada, Barcelona and Gijón team Multiópticas and explained the new trend of street people, shopping ... A wonderful idea and stylish design available to everyone!

Personally, I love the video ! You know that I am passionate about my city, I always say! So I feel great fusion da mo and culture that appears in it ... Hope you like it and of course, that comenteis what you think!
By the way, for who do not know to Monica, she is one of the muses of one of the great designers of this country, Elio Bernhayer! And he has encouraged to join this experience of the labor Multiópticas ! To me the video I loved, because the team knows how to style each, are innovative models and best of all is that side! And there's no better way to bring the product to the street and people on foot, can prove convincing if they live or not and the " seen, think so!
I do not know about you, but I've signed a model mo sticking with my style, so I think I'll fall under a Mótest !.

And you, what do you think of Mo ?

Happy weekend! Tomorrow

many fashion blogs do not post tickets to support Japan in this difficult time ... I truly believe that the cause you deserve it! FOR JAPAN WITH LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment