Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How To Build A Small Electric Toy Boat

GARLIC!

and I like to call them for you not to have noticed is the set of three initials of their names ... Andrés Velencoso, Jon Kortajarena and Oriol Elcacho for the magazine have staged a series of photographs Vogue Anja Rubik accompanied cool!
And what better way to see the video of how they conducted the interview ... Do not miss the final, personally what I like!
Barcelona On the way I read it from top to bottom and from bottom to top and in my hours of waiting plane can never miss a fashion magazine and much more if one of my favorite publishers ...
reinterpret
I love the 70's!
And while many envy for this story, but Anja spectacular set out in his excellent cover photo ...
I imagine that many of you have read the interview, but for which no notice I have not wasted and that these three main models of all, they are friends and that's the best thing all ...
Which of the three you stay?
Source: Vogue Spain.

Happy Wednesday to all and thanks to Mr. M!

0 comments:

Post a Comment