Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cheap Wooden Sailboat For Sale

BARCELONA ... U232!

the weekend I go to Barcelona and I wanted to ask you for help to find interesting sites, as it is practically a stranger to me. I've always bypassed the city, usually as a bridge to go to other resorts, and even just go over the weekend, I hope to discover interesting places!.
However, what little I know of the city seems wonderful and level of fashion is a great reference. So I would appreciate it if you told me all those places that you can think of that I can draw attention, especially those different stores and / or charm!
And even interesting places to visit and have a drink ...
I assure you that my family, as I will be grateful and helpful to us to enjoy the weekend!
On the other hand, meant that all the photos I posted are taken from the website hotel where I'm going to sleep ...
The U232
is located in the Eixample district of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bright on Calle Urgell, 232.
In this quiet neighborhood are the most famous works of Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló ... So I hope that the trip is very rewarding!
What you give me ideas?
Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment