Friday, March 11, 2011

Soft And High Cervix 2 Days Before Period Is Due

Barcelona ... Part II

Hello! Comes the second half and really gives me a little respect, since I see that you have been wanting more, so I hope to live up !
Sunday as I discuss in the previous post is dedicated to enriching the cultural level, so obviously we went to the Sagrada Familia, a marvel of temple ...
worth a tour, I learned many interesting things! Gaudí was not the first architect and as such, had to adjust to what it had done its predecessor, the book contains 18 towers and when he died Gaudí had built only one turn from the Nov. 7 is considered Basilica Minor and a long list of phone information provided to us and with my family and I took good note ...
Then do not approach the Park Güell, stunning gardens and wonderful house in which Gaudi lived for twenty years, just before going to live directly to your workshop at the Holy Family ... The park is huge and the works that you can see a marvel, and the views of the city are unique! And above all, people breathe art ...
Later, we stop for sustenance at the Parisian brasserie Flo, a landmark city \u200b\u200band where you can sample delicious cuisine! This site is not what you had recommended me, but a question of my father because he loves this place ... I recommend the tuna and salmon skewers with wild rice!

After this meal, we went to the cathedral and honestly I have to admit that we felt a bit strange you have to pay to enter, but the visit was worth it .. .
In particular access to the roof of it, city \u200b\u200bviews are spectacular!
In the afternoon we took another walk through the terminal and went to Barrio de Gracia, where there was a super nice shops with vintage clothing and accessories, which much to my regret were closed !

For dinner, we chose a site near the hotel as we were already a bit tired and went to the pedestrian Enriq Granados. It is the restaurant Trobador and where we lacked a good plate of coca leaf with Iberian ham (in all the places we ate it.) For Indeed, looking at their website, I have seen have three restaurants in Barcelona and one in Madrid. The site was recommended by one of the receptionists of the U232 and the truth is that we could not thank the recommendation, because when we returned to the hotel was out of work ...

In short, a weekend of 10 and since this is a fashion blog I show some of my weekend shopping! First
wanted to talk about great store that has the Furest Bea Borne ... It's a tiny space and hidden, but full of charm! I already knew this firm because they had read and received information about her and the truth is that these bags are hard to forget, so come into the store and I have to admit I loved it live, have a great skin! The shop was lovely and was surprised that we knew to be the signature of Asturias ...
also entered one of the many shops that Custo is in town and found this wonderful scarf whose benefits are aimed at the Foundation Sandra Ibarra has anti-cancer ... So I could not resist buying one!
And I bought something on the Paseo de Gracia! And it was at Chanel ... But it was a whim which I wanted for a long time. Is the model of Folli Follie tartaruga, I love this signature watches ... Indeed, this model also has Sara Carbonero, although I liked what they saw to it!

On the other hand, went to the mall L'illa Diagonal. I loved the site and some of its small stores, especially O Esse Esse store that had a great snap and a great price, so I took another scarf! And yes, I like a lot (it's coming out in the picture) ...

Just in front was a Parisian dress shop super cute, but the model that I liked were not in my size and had too many people ... So I ended up coming to nothing, but if I pass again because clothes were very cute and the price was great!

Indeed, in the same shopping center was one of the shops of Sita Murt! I could not stand to see the collection live and not let me down ... And everything that I like to design this woman is pure style!.

And finally, I found a wonderful shop that shares Cuca Ena Macana. Two very different styles that combine well in your shop workshop located in the bohemian heart of Barcelona. It's actually an old carpentry shop of the terminal and can be found limited editions, unique pieces, prototypes, samples of new collections, you can place an order for a special event or bring your own personal order for you to transform it into your favorite accessory.
As they themselves say is a place where they seek, find. "
And there are many different and unique pieces ...
design adapted itself the necklace I chose, so we did a two collars.


So I changed the links to buy the perfect length to the first and added a pearl on the other, glad to find creative people who are so willing to meet the needs of everyone!
not forget to visit your blog ...

What do you think of the second part? Sincerely
has been one of the more post I've done complicated and has taken me longer, so I hope you have gone well and help them to future visitors of Barcelona!
On Monday I have an interesting post, but this time related to my city ...

Kisses and happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment