Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Digital Playground Movies Online For Free

Barcelona ... Part I

Hi, I'm finally back!
Wear a week without updating and the truth is that I wanted ... I wanted to thank all the information you have provided me and all the comments of the last post, so I happened to talk a little about the sites you've visited, but I think I need two tickets for all information ...
I loved the city, have been very intense few days but has made us a great time and met lots of places, so I start by some of the things we did on Saturday!
first thing about what I wanted to talk about is the hotel, the U232 with great care and very well located. You can go from the hotel to the Paseo de Gracia and walk the walk you can find shops so cute like Jaime Mascaro and Pretty Ballerinas, I love those Frenchies ...
Once in the Paseo de Gracia more impressive to look at their stores, I recommend that you should to observe the majestic buildings!
Saturday did not stop and got out to the Ramblas, filled with people and with its flower stalls ... This part was the best known!
and walking, we made the obligatory visit to La Boqueria ... He was great all decorated carnival, dressed up dependents! I assure you that for those who do not know is like a small souk!
All colorful and full of interesting and quality products ...
After
to rest, what better than a meal at one of the terraces to the marina ...
And after the cookout, a good coffee in a special place ... A site like an enchanted forest themed (that is a must). Sorry I can not say his name, but do not remember! Although I can tell you is right in front of the Wax Museum! Yes, get a table for a drink is more than complicated!
And after this visit we approached the Church of Santa Maria del Mar, super nice! For that matter, a walk through the terminal ... The spectacular shops, full of charm ... I marveled at the window full of cakes, which were really towels!
Coquette found the store (I had recommended Azni) and I loved how it was designed and above all, I loved the designs by Isabel Marant and more! I love their collections ...

The shops really have no place wasting, I have to teach you a thing or two I bought, but I'll leave that for next post ... Since Sunday pretty much dedicated to cultural visits and I will show, although this remains a blog related to fashion. So in the next blog I will show you a girl who has a great workshop and a spectacular jewelry designs ...

The truth is that you can lose the city shops and great places kept hidden streets, many of you were right! Get lost in the streets is the best option ...

also enters the American Apparel store and honesty is the best I've seen, and I had lots of super cool things!
For dinner I we paid and went to the Market and I have to say that the restaurant is 10! If I am visiting the city pass by this restaurant ... For fans of Gossip Girl is an absolute recommendation, the quality of its food and its design is excellent and very good price. But if any of you want to go, you have to book! There are two shifts (from 9 to 11 and 11 to 1), we did it and was completely full, or a free table ...
cava can dine without the shakes the card and candy lovers like me, do not fail to prove their strawberries and cream ice cream!

I hope you liked it ... on Friday publish the other part of the trip!

Kisses and Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment