Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Simi Garewal Bathing Mera Naam Joker

Gimp - Management HA903

I noticed that people who are new to Gimp, has experience in other programs of the same type or not occur to them that are lost or are baffled as to have an image open and then open another, it is located behind of which is already open ... the easiest would be to stand in front ...
I looked for solutions on File / Preferences, I agreed to Window Management and Window Manager Hints, Hints for both toolbox and Hints for other recessed, select Maintenance on top. Rebooted Gimp. I tried and there was no change in the windows, only the toolbox and any dialog box is always up, even when triggered another window that is not Gimp, for example the web browser .... (

asked in the list of Gimp and give me the same grounds that it works ... maybe the version I have Gimp 2.4.7 which is what Lenny is in the repositories is the problem ...

Here is a picture of how open the windows
Comportamiento de las ventanas al abrir la segunda ventana

0 comments:

Post a Comment