Monday, July 20, 2009

Images Getty Images Watermark

Courses: Moodle and Squeak

On Monday July 22 I enrolled in a course of self Moodle created by Iris Fernández . I'm also
other course of self Squeak, created for her. I do not remember when I started, but I did some interesting things since I had no idea of \u200b\u200bSqueak. Today I left a little squeak, but I will return soon.

Self-training course in Moodle


What I did until now, using the guidelines created by Iris and reading help from Moodle. Here the links:

1. Enter the course platform: Platform

course

Steps to enter self Group: Moodle

2. Create a platform moodle in a free hosting platform
Create Key to School

3. Change the default language: English.
Change the language of a platform Moodle Key to School

4. Create categories to organize courses

5. Create a course in Moodle

6. Set a course

5. Modify the theme of the platform: I agreed to
Administration / Appearance / Themes / Theme Selector
and choose a theme that I liked.

6. Now I would like to learn to change the subject. Some points that interests me are: a.
Modify header logo
b. Modify the design Main page

These two links I have not even read in their entirety or I have put into practice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment