Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Different Types Of Boobs

windows animated Storytelling Advancement 5

Almost ending the end of the course activity HA903 ... it only remains to include audio and images to match ... I already
realized how to make mencoder respect the time I gave each table from Gimp! only had to remove-fts 4 in the configuration Nina happened to us.

Procedure 1. I stepped into the console user.
2. I went to the folder where I have the gif and mp3, with the following command: cd
/ home/celi/cursos/HA903/mp3agif
3. Uni gif to mp3 using mencoder: mencoder
all-new2.gif - ovc lavc-o todos.avi -oac copy-audiofile learn-to-fly-recortado.mp3
Syntax
mencoder mencoder input {videos} [options] [-o output file]

Options
-ovc lavc : recode the video
-oac copy, video copy-audiofile
: audio features

This link helped me to understand the options for mencoder: mencoder Use Here

found how to convert a mpg avi but sounds good in all players so I uploaded in AVI format.



Conclusions

For me, the challenge end of this activity was not only to use of different free software programs to create an animated gif but it was compressed difficult to summarize an idea to represent gif formats and using a program that is not specific to create complex animations.
Most important was to establish, communicate
What idea first stanza of Learn to Fly by Patricia Sosa, I chose it because I like the message it conveys.
do represent the idea and how to represent it:
The overall message: through a simple landscape where you see a way trying to be difficult to cross.
and then some concepts, words, phrases: Hard
: From the tone of the landscape: gray and typography and color (black).
Road: from typography and color. Highlight clearing the way your color.
and it is not easy : I highlighted the word easy (white) and began to uncover the landscape trying to portray the story unfolds slowly down the road.
not know if there is time: I chose a font that represents me and continued while uncovering the landscape a little more.
rest : from typography and other transparent white rectangle on the exposed sector of the landscape to represent.
adventure: color from yellow (really do not know what color to represent adventure but I chose that color because it is striking) of both typography and transparent right rectangle that covers the landscape. (Perhaps this could have used more than one color but does not support gif format correctly)
love from pink-red color of both the typography and transparent right rectangle that covers the landscape.
courage: from blue (because I associate the courage and masculine) of both typography and transparent right rectangle that covers the landscape.
eyes: I chose green to represent the hope that transmits the letter and covered the whole landscape with a transparent dark rectangle to represent close your eyes .
burst into flight, I found the landscape and change the color of flying: sky (freedom). (Here attempt to overtake the landscape, closer to represent it approaches, but in order to advance this progress I let the colors shown only)
What I liked to think how to represent ideas through graphics resources.
Using a console command to attach the gif with audio.
investigate the installation of mencoder and use.
Use Audacity for the first time, to cut an introduction in which he spoke Patricia Sosa. End
a video and upload it on youtube (because I have a lot of material and ideas to make videos but do not do it because I complicated;)) What I lacked
slightly reduce the audio and not cut sharply. Include
data in the avi who performed the activity and for what purposes (credits)
forward slightly when listening landscape
burst into flight And other things:)
. View
progress and work of my colleagues ... how many different things can be done with a single proposal! What things locked
me (in the sense of entanglement)
think how to represent ideas in a simple way to make it more or less well formats gif. Make
images accompany the audio.
What am complicated and detailed, which I always find things to improve ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment