Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pokemon Version Sharpie

Spanishcoolhunterb! H & M

Thank God It's Friday !!!!!! And do not imagine the desire he had to say this ...
Last Sunday I spent taking pictures mixing clothes and accessories. The issue was to mix old and new things that I wanted to teach or that seemed right to combine and the result is as follows ... So I hope you like it!
In fact, the culprit of all this was vintage belt Loewe my grandmother gave me for Reyes ... So I took it out and started to put things around it that I thought I could create a good look.
The belt is suede and has a very special green color. What mainly draws attention are the "L" symmetrical inverted position ... I like it because it is not checked (no one needs to know what a Loewe, unless you know a little about the firm). You can adjust much at the waist and a basic clothing gives a lot of play! The belt is on a scarf charts I've used a lot this winter because it goes with everything and it is super warm. The cap had already taken in other post and is also a gift. In turn, I placed my bag star Bimba and Lola (my other abu gift) and I love it! For me, one of the best models who has taken the firm and what I like about him is that I've hardly seen on the street. And the mustard blouse is from a store that still I am not going to unveil today, but I have a post prepared about it and some surprises ... It is precious and beautiful as it is the silhouette of wings with black lace fabric carried on the back!
Now I I'll talk a little about the warm clothes I have chosen, that is web! The military jacket was true love at first sight ... cuts and gravy train for two summers. From that, he had seen only briefly in a publishing house and I had drawn attention, but nothing was yet sincerely trend and was one of those purchases you appreciate over time, because I used a lot because it seems super stylish. It is full of patches and the back is an eagle with crystals). It also has a gummy interior sides of waist for regular serving to adjust more or less based on look you want to create. Finally, the rabbit fur vest! Was a gift from the King of my house (my parents), and Adela Gil ... It's those gifts that you do not expect, but succeeds in full!
What do you think all? Do you like my proposal?
What would you like to add or remove it?

Belt: vintage Loewe ( La Merced, 3 )
scarf / scarf: H & M.
bag / bag: Bimba and Lola (old).
military jacket / Military Jacket: Kelin Cake.
vest / vest: Adela Gil.
Hat / Hat: Day to day.
shirt / Blouse: desvelaré In the next post ...
Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment