Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nurses Sterling Silver Belt Buckle

Alouette ... Je t'aime! Look

If there is an exquisite shop in Gijón, that's Alouette ... The little sister of King's Road has not been left behind and although it has not yet reached one year of age, has managed to catch up from its predecessor in the city!
The owner has a wonderful taste and no detail goes unnoticed by him, so I enter this "doll house" is a delight.
The summer collection is wonderful! And if I had to define, say it is like a charming garden ...
coral tones, mixed with the dark blue, pale pink, pale green, off white, turquoise, red ...
worth traveling all over the shop. So I decided last Saturday and I took courage, because I feel quite ashamed of the theme "reporter-blogger" and much more in my city ... and although my pictures are not professional, not at all ! Hope you like ...
For those not you have the opportunity to know the shop in person, I have to say that if there is anything that draws attention Alouette, are its price and exclusivity.
Since there are many items that we can only find the entire city and even outside of Asturias and the number of garments per size is limited.
So the hardest part is knowing how to choose ...
Because what ever you do, you see something and think that next week will continue at the store, because the probability of continuing is minimal!
Another thing I wanted to teach are the accessories, because you know that my passion and I just in the store is awesome ...
I especially fell in love with this scarf and bracelets and earrings with skulls!
Best of the collection is that it is easy to use in day to day ...
basic dresses, jackets and sets knitwear, blouses ...
That combined with appropriate supplements can also help us for special occasions ...
So I have to admit that I have really much danger in this store, because even me look super nice furniture ...
And what about these cupcakes! Are worthy of a blog header is not it?
Jokes aside, it is a wonderful place full of style and worth knowing!
So those who are able to approach the store, I recommend 100%! I assure you that this meticulous to detail and that the deal is unbeatable ...
addition, you can follow his footsteps through his Facebook page to stay up to date when they receive news, promotions and interesting articles ... So you know, you can follow the store by your page ... Alouette Gijón!
And as for the yellow blouse remove the last Friday in the post ... yes, it's Alouette!
What you think about the store?
Hope you like it as much as me and the post is at its height! Since the store has put me very hard ... Above all, I hope to show many more post on Alouette !
Because if something I have clear is that Alouette ... Je t'aime !

early Happy week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment