Monday, October 19, 2009

Free Mcq In Dentistry With Answers

Linux is Free Site Redesign Linux Free

I'm working on redesigning the site Linux is free.
In previous postings I showed the sketches made in Inkscape and Gimp . In these days I began to create the page in html and css, using the principle Kompozer Cssed then (a css editor I found in the Synaptic package manager). Modifications

When you start to shape the changes arose page:
- two-column design : with advertisements placed in a row below the main navigation bar.
- Search Form : I included the options of searching the web or the site.
- Colors: Page background

  • : very light gray

  • funds contained o:

  • gray background boxes : white

  • boxes headers, header main and footer: dark pink background

  • navigation bar: dark grayish pink

  • Link: bold dark pink

  • visited Link: dark pink without bold

  • Link on
  • you pass the mouse : bold sized dark pink

Al formated

new design also did it in Inkscape and I find it easier to locate each item. Then, in html, I created the corresponding div and it includes a page css formatting through id and / or class. Now to test fast incorporated into the html css directly.
For rounded corners used the following properties, not visible in IE:

  • -moz-border-radius-topLeft: 15px;

  • -moz-border-radius-topright: 15px;

  • -moz-
  • border-radius-bottomRight: 15px;

  • -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 15px;

That's leaving the master page in html and css.
This is seen in Firefox, I have not tested on other browsers:


Standards and accessibility

While the colors I chose and would interest me meeting the special accessibility guidelines provide a good contrast, but I do not know if I succeed. It is still good page to not have the style sheet, some objects are in any place and does not distinguish the principal tilulos, you may need to use the hx titles because they use their own styles. Some links on accessibility
I'm considering:
- Accessibility Guidelines -
Group DIM - Documents for accessible design of Web content
- How to tell if your site is accessible on the other hand
I am also trying to respect the W3C web standards , giving the format an external css file, among others.


PS: I modified the css and included hx to improve the appearance of the page if it displays the style sheet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment